£1,759.50 – £2,474.80
Bringing an off-piste vibe to your garden space, The Bay still remains a building for all seasons.
- Half glazed Georgian door
- Substantial roof overhang and decorative wings
- Attractive extra large bay window
- Internal eves height: 1900mm
- Superior extra thick 38mm x 50mm (33mmx45mm finish) timber used in all framework
- Superior grade 16ml par (12mm finish) Shiplap T&G cladding
- Higher than average shed height
- Quality Scandinavian Red Wood Timber ensuring longer trouble free shed life
- Treated with a high performance water repellent coating
- 10 year guarantee
- All materials supplied from legal and sustainable sources
Superior Build Quality & Thickness of Cladding
We use the best quality 12mm redwood timber for our shiplap and tongue and groove cladding on our sheds and play houses, to ensure our customers enjoy endless years of trouble free use.
Superior Quality & Thickness of Framing
To ensure each product is a superior made structure, we use 44mm x 32mm (1.75 inches by 1.25 inches) timber on all our framework. With our doors being of a fully braced design.